CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Holidays are here baby!!!!!!!!!

hey..

finally im updating..hahah

after like a whole week..back by popular demand i guess?

anyways..em..holidays have started..and im starting to get bored..

seriously i never do my homework..so its counted as I have nothing to do...

a piece of realisation: suddenly everyone has a blogshop..why???

is it because of the recession?

So all the lazy dudes who are slacking and rolling around in your parents money..GET YOUR ASS MOVING!!!!!!!!

share the load..yeah...

well..got back results...

i think i faired well..A2 for overall...

but not enough..gotta try harder..

im going to use up the holidays and work on my maths..

seriously...i have no idea what else to do...

i go for tuition, i do 1001 assessments..

but i just cant score...*frustrated*

as usual my father was not impressed...y? he wasn't even happy..

can't be bothered...

to dad: please lah! If you can't be atleast a bit happy with what I score, you must have done some genetic modification to me so that I end up going to some RGS..or better still..no need to do secondary course..go jc straight..ip -1..

so yah..facebook has been my only source of entertainment for the past 3 days..

oh! Class Chalet!!!!!

was bloody balls fun!!!!!!!

hahah...

took loads of pictures in the beach..and near the barbeque pit..

hahah..sang halo like what 3 times?

Nisha wore a mini skirt...hahha...to a chalet..lol!

to nisha: facebook isn't only for bad people...its very fun..
with all the quizzes..you will love it...

btw, my facebook profile picture is the three of us in the beach! :D

yup..so that is all...nothing interesting...

oh...i have realised that i have taken a liking towards taking pictures..

like alot of them..

especially really crazy ones...

hahah..

btw, i have no idea if i should tke guitar classes...

because right now, i need to put in all the time and effort i have to improve my maths...

make sure i get an A1 for final years...so spending time in guitar won't really be that productive..

but if i pursue it next year..i'll be too old to learn..

15 years old and just beginning guitar????

WHat do I DO?????????????

anyways i gotta go..

shopping!!!!!!!!!!! Im getting new shoes!

hahah..

im missing school very badly...
and i dreamt of stacy and me last night...in my primary school..
stacy was wearing my primary school uniform..
it was weird..but very realistic..
and i got reminded of sarmila...
miss her loads..
to all the people out there: don't lose contact with a friend..cos' if you do, then its difficult to get it back..
a friend gone with the win...just like that.
bye

bobo.



Don't walk behind me

for I can't lead

Don't walk infront me

for I can't follow

But walk beside me

for I'll be there to share your happiness and worries

as a friend.

0 comments: