CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 8, 2009

grey cloth, grey skies and grey underwear

hey..
yah i wrote that title on my own will..
hey but that doesn't mean im wearing grey underwear..i doubt you will want to know..haha
anyways..em..have you heard of the vacum joke? well...IT SUCKS!
get the joke? vair vair amusant. you will if you are smart..hahah..if you are those patheticos who didn't ask me yeah?
well..yah..look i really don't know what to blog about..nothing is happening you know...well actually quite alot but they can't be publicised..haha
ohk..em STACY IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome to the land of crap!
haha..yah..i went to the library yesterday :D..
i borrowed a book! yeah..but i went around the library in search of vampire novels..couldn't find any..
i would have been able to if my parents had bothered to bring me to the library more often than they brought me to other places when I was young..but i don't have to worry..
of course stacy will help me borrow a perfect novel with alot of "spice" inside...hahah know what i mean? yeah!
hahah..went little india to buy cloth for art..don't ask me why i went there..sandhya was the one who said i can get cheap cloth there...
haha..it was cheap..
ohk and then em..i gotta start on my homework you understand!?
im going to do all my homeworks properly and on time from term 3..i promise on nisha.. i have done that like 4 times..its a wonder nisha is still healthy..hahah..jkjk
i cross my fingers everytime i make that promise..that explains her still alive body (odour)..haha..jkjk
to nisha: look nisha..i am trying to blog..im not a novelist and i don't have things happening in my life..so i can only blog when there i enough to blog about...
i mean i can't have a post daily on my daily routine right?
ohk i just got an idea..a synopsis on my next post:
9.00am: wake up
9.30am: slack
9.45am: drink water
hahah..ohk ohk i'll stop..lol!
yah..ohk to kavya: hey..dude..seriously stop bothering me with facts that you love physics yet you love bio and alex tang being a mad rocket scientist..cos'...
I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yah..look i have better things to think about and better people to think about. ohk?
yah..
ohk look i really have to go..and do homewrok!
im proud of myself..
hey..geog workbook must do exercise 6.what?
and research on mandarin bay and what?
someone please bother to answer my cries of plea..not!
bobo.

the ocean may be bigger than the sea
but the water is the same.

0 comments: